Ferry Prince of Venice
MS Prince of Venice is foot passenger ferry/catamaran owned by Atlas – Kompas (Adriatic Lines) ferry company.
Built in 1989 and completely renovated in 2016 with new engine, air-con and comfortable seating, this aluminium ferry / catamaran is just over 39 meters long and 15 meters wide with speed of 23 knots.
It has a capacity of 303 passengers. The vessel is fully air conditioned with bar offering refreshments and is run by 5+5 crew members.
Prince of Venice ferry schedules:
- Venice (Venezia) to Porec Ferry Schedules
- Venice (Venezia) to Umag Ferry Schedules
- Porec to Venice (Venezia) Ferry Schedules
- Umag to Venice (Venezia) Ferry Schedules
- see all other current schedules at ferry timetables for Croatia
Above: video of ‘Prince of Venice’ sailing to Venice from Istria.