Author Topic: Ferry from Split to Supetar  (Read 5896 times)

Anna FitzGerald

Ferry from Split to Supetar
« on: July 27, 2016, 07:55:13 AM »
I am wanting to get the 23.59hrs ferry from Split to Supetar on 6.8.16.Do I need to book if so how do I do this as there does not seem to be a facility to do this.As the ferry is so late is there a guarantee that it will run?
Thank you
Anna FitzGerald

Michael

Re: Ferry from Split to Supetar
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 03:23:01 PM »
We a travelling to Brac island in July and would like to know the cost of a ferry crossing from Split to Supetar with 4 adult passengers and one car.

Thanks for your help with this.

Ana

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 03:23:54 PM »
We a travelling to Brac island in July and would like to know the cost of a ferry crossing from Split to Supetar with 4 adult passengers and one car.

the ferry prices are at the bottom of this page:

http://www.croatiaferries.com/split-supetar-ferry.htm

Federico

Re: tickets split-supetar and return trip
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 08:19:57 AM »
I am trying to make reservations for tickets to and from Supetar, departing from Split.

In the website I only found the timetables.

Is it possible to make reservations or one should just show up there and buy the tickets on the day of departure?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marie-Christine

Re: Booking ferry from Split to Supetar
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 08:21:34 AM »
I would like to book the trip for two passengers (my husband Ian and me)  with a car from Split to Supetar on the 16 of August and return to Split on the 21st of August and I can't make it !

I see the fares and the timetables but I can't book ?

Is the booking not open yet ?

I than you in advance for your answer and tell me what to do for booking.

Ana

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 08:38:18 AM »
No advance booking is available for these ferries.
It is first come first serve service.
sorry :/

Amber

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 08:49:13 PM »
My boyfriend and I will be visiting from the US and staying on the island of Brac.

As we are renting a car we would like to book a ferry from Split to Supetar on June 4th and return on June 6th.

I am wondering if I am able to book this in advance and if so, how do I proceed?

Ana

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 08:51:09 PM »
My boyfriend and I will be visiting from the US and staying on the island of Brac. As we are renting a car we would like to book a ferry from Split to Supetar on June 4th and return on June 6th. I am wondering if I am able to book this in advance and if so, how do I proceed?
There is no possibility to book local car ferries in advance, it is first come first served service.

Connect with us

Croatia Ferries on Facebook @croatiaferries Croatia Ferries on Youtube