Author Topic: the best way to get from Vis to Mljet  (Read 715 times)

Hannah

the best way to get from Vis to Mljet
« on: March 17, 2017, 07:42:53 AM »
Please could you tell the best way to get from Vis to Mljet in April.

I am having problems finding anyway to do this ! i don't mind any combination of ferries/ catamarans- but obviously the most simple is best.

please help i am finding it very tricky and we have to travel that date.

is it possible to get private boat transfer maybe if there are no ferries ?

i am travelling with 3 kids so need to know ahead.

Ana

Re: the best way to get from Vis to Mljet
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 08:02:59 AM »
Please could you tell the best way to get from Vis to Mljet in April. I am having problems finding anyway to do this ! i don't mind any combination of ferries/ catamarans- but obviously the most simple is best. please help i am finding it very tricky and we have to travel that date.is it possible to get private boat transfer maybe if there are no ferries ? i am travelling with 3 kids so need to know ahead.

from Vis take ferry to Split: dep 05:30,arr 07:50 : http://www.croatiaferries.com/vis-split-ferry.htm

from Split take Uber to Prapratno ferry port (I just checked and Uber quote me 990 HRK for 4 ppl car)

from Prapratno take ferry to Sobra, Mljet : http://www.croatiaferries.com/prapratno-sobra-ferry.htm

you may be able to catch 12:00 Prapratno - Sobra depature (arrival Sobra 12:45), if not then take 17:00 departure.

it is a long journey. personally i would NOT recommend any private sea transfers as Vis to Mljet is a huge distance on open seas (about 55 nautical miles)

take ferry + uber + ferry, that's the safest and quickest too.

Hannah

Re: the best way to get from Vis to Mljet
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 09:34:44 AM »
That is so helpful - thank you so much for replying. I really appreciate you taking the time

Connect with us

Croatia Ferries on Facebook @croatiaferries Croatia Ferries on Youtube