Ferry Tips and Guides
Tips and Guides about ferries in Croatia
On this page you can find all sorts of info, tips and guides about traveling by ferry around Croatia as well as some good references for various ferry travel options in Croatia:
- Getting by ferry from Split to Dubrovnik – a very good article about traveling by ferry from Split to Dubrovnik in which you can find several options of ferry routes with some interesting stopovers.
- Getting by ferry from Brač to Dubrovnik – good article about finding the right way to travel by ferry from island of Brac to Dubrovnik. Includes car ferry and foot passengers option.
- Getting by ferry (and other options) from Hvar Island to Dubrovnik – another good article about traveling between Hvar Island and Dubrovnik in which you can read about several travel options.
- Getting from Mljet to Korcula – an article about direct and indirect travels by ferries and buses between Mljet island and Korcula.
- Getting by ferry from Vis Island to Korcula Island
- Getting by Ferry to Korcula Island – selection of articles about ferries to Island of Korcula as well as some local ferry news.
How to get from Venice to Dubrovnik is also frequently asked question. As there are no direct ferries from Venice to Dubrovnik here is complete guide how to travel between two cities by some ferries, some buses, trains and flights – see all info here