The company was established in 1994 and initially started as day trip/excursion ship operator with their first aquired vessel ‘Ana Marija’.
Later on G&V Line developed to a catamaran/ferry company that has a wealth of experience in passenger transportation.
Currently, G & V line has over 50 employees and a fleet of 4 vessels including conventional ship Ana Marija as well as three fast foot passenger ferry/catamarans – Nona Ana, Paula and Melita.
G & V line’s ferries are comfortable, run by experienced and helpful commanders and sailors that are in charge of the vessels. They offer fast and enjoyable journeys on all of their routes.
You can buy ferry tickets for G & V line ferry routes at following offices:
- Dubrovnik – G & V line Head Office Dubrovnik, Vukovarska 34, Dubrovnik, Croatia, Tel: 020 313-119 , Fax: 020 418-186 (http://www.gv-line.hr/)
- Zadar – G & V line Branch Office in Zadar, Mateja Bošnjaka (Zadranina) bb, 23000 Zadar, Croatia, Tel: 023 250-733, Fax: 023 250-742
- Korčula: Korkyra info agency, Trg Kralja Tomislava 3, 20260 Korcula, Croatia Tel: 020 711750
Ferry company G&V Line runs the following routes:
- Ferry route 9404, connecting ferry port Bozava with Sestrunj, Rivanj, Zverinac, Zadar
- Ferry route 9807, connecting ferry port Sobra with Polace, Korcula, Ubli, Sipanska Luka, Dubrovnik
- Ferry route 94041, connecting ferry port Zadar with Mali Iz, Veli Iz, Mala Rava, Rava
Croatia Ferries Archives